- A shuttle will be provided to take runners from the finish area to the start of the marathon.
- The shuttle will leave the finish area at 7:15 A.M. sharp and arrive at the start around 8:15 A.M.
- The shuttle bus will be parked in the upper parking lot at the Lake Chabot Marina. The shuttle will arrive at 6:45 am and be ready for passengers.
- Shuttle cost is $15. You must pre-register.
- We encourage all runners to take the shuttle for their own convenience (i.e., so your vehicle will greet you at the finish) and because parking near the start area is very limited.
- Shuttle rider's clothing will be transported to the finish line.
October 10, 2015
Race limited to
No race day